Marci's favorite multi-correcting Formula 28 Perfector is not your average hyaluronic acid serum. This beta-glucan enriched serum helps correct a variety of skin problems while adding incredible hydration, providing 5x the hydrating power of hyaluronic acid. Antioxidants, and Tissue Respiratory Factors, provide skin with increased antioxidant and enhanced energy production.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Use 1-4 pumps AM and PM. Apply first thing to clean skin or cocktail together with other accelerator serums, blend and apply. Use on the face, neck, décolleté and around the eyes. Our skin correcting beta glucans need to reach the lower layers of the skin, for best and fastest results exfoliate at least 3x a week.
• Rapidly improves hydration, diminishes crepiness and the appearance of surface lines.
• Challenges skin to correct a variety of skin conditions and problems, displaying visible results within 24-hours to several weeks.
• Diminishes visible imperfections within days to weeks – discourages reappearance
• Normalizes red or yellow skin tones within two to four weeks
• Speeds skin’s recovery from laser, resurfacing and other procedures
• Helps clear breakouts within 48 hours, discourages future problems
• Reduces signs of ongoing sensitivity
• Controls and limits skin’s adverse reaction to stress
• Reduces signs of AHA sensitivity within 1-3 days
• Supports the healthy appearance of immuno-compromised skin
FORMULA 28 PERFECTOR | MULTI CORRECTING ACCELERATOR
- 1,3 Beta glucan | Biological Response Modifier that challenges skin to correct itself
- Superoxide dismutase | powerful biological antioxidant; controls signs of inflammation
- Saccharomyces lysate extract | helps correct red or yellow skin tones; improves skin’s energy levels
- Silver ear mushroom | five times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid
- Trehalose | antioxidant cell protector; found in ‘resurrection’ desert plants that bloom after years of dormant dehydration
- Sodium hyaluronate | bioactive moisturizer; binds up to 1000 times its weight in water to skin
- Phospholipids | liposomal micro bubble; stimulates skin’s own internal moisture barrier
- Animal testing