Calming, hydrating, purifying and cooling elements in this lightweight hydrogel get control of sensitive, acne-prone skin that’s been over processed and dehydrated by common acne treatments – including benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, chemical peels, and light and laser therapies.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply to clean skin AM and PM or over serums and treatment products. Avoid eye area.
• Acts within minutes to clear mild imperfections and correct over processing
• Smoothes and hydrates for a silky, matte finish
• Reduces signs of aging brought on by inflammation
• Calms visible redness
• Keeps makeup fresh for hours
- Lichochalcone | powerful skin calming molecule from Chinese licorice. Targets the multiple causes of imperfections to deliver fast acting results
- Sea whip | strongest soothing action of all sea derived calming agents, this patented extract relieves discomfort and calms visible redness in seconds
- 4-terpineol | highly purified molecule of Australian Tea Tree oil. Works to suppress hostile skin flora without irritation or allergies associated with pure Tea Tree oil
- Spirea ulmaria | dermatologist tested extract of Meadowsweet, an herb rich in skin calming and pore purifying phenolic acid. A natural skin-defense booster
SepicalmTM | patented Water Lily and Peptide complex cools heat activated skin, reducing a primary factor that leads to redness and blotchiness
- MoistureZomes | moisture filled liposomes deliver time released moisture between skin cells for deep, prolonged hydration
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Animal testing